The Pet Lady
5 Ways to Make summer Pet Travel Much More Enjoyable
1. Identification -- proper ID is ultra-important when traveling.
2. Flea free is always a must. Leave the bugs behind and make sure your pet is on a flea control system, even in winter. Aunt Fran will never let you live down the time your dog infested her home with fleas.
3. Paw protection -- boots are important to protect their precious paws.
4. Buddy system -- Don't travel alone with your dog, especially on road trips and of course you need to buckle up.
5. Pawsitive reinforcement training to keep them busy and happy with healthy treats.
Miss Millie - http://www.modelingmillie.com