White Sox Game Notes For Friday @ Cleveland
* The Indians lead the season series 4-2. They have won the last three meetings, outscoring the White Sox 15-6 during this streak.
* The White Sox have lost their last six road games versus AL Central opponents, and have allowed an average of seven runs (42/6) per game during this skid.
* The Indians are 11-8 (.579) against left-handed starting pitchers so far this season. Those 11 wins are tied for fifth most in the majors.
* Jose Abreu is batting .409 (9/22) against the Indians this season, including having recorded back-to-back three-hit games in the last two meetings.
* Jose Quintana has lost his last six starts. That is tied for the longest active streak by anyone currently in the majors (streaks exclude relief app & would be broken by any no decision). John Danks, who was released by the White Sox last month and isn’t currently in the majors, has lost his last seven starts.
* Trevor Bauer is 1-0 with a 2.83 (9/28.2) ERA in his last four starts. These four consecutive quality starts are one shy of tying his career best; he threw five straight QS, May 14-June 4, 2015 (streak excludes any relief app).