- Donates to Sloan Kettering breast cancer division
- includes jewelry rolls, makeup bags and duffels for travel
Sseko (Pronounced Say-Ko)
- handmade in Uganda
- educate women and girls through dignified employment and scholarships.
- So far Sseko has enabled 72 women to continue on to university.
- Buy the sole and interchangeable ribbons
- Able to tie them more than 50 ways.
- 25% goes to Every Mother Counts
- Provides transportation, education and supplies addressing global maternal health
- 5% of the proceeds helps benefit Women for Women International, an organization that supports female survivors of war
- $49/ bottle
- Citrus and vanilla, free of alcohol, formaldehyde and sulfates
- Helps women escape from extreme poverty through Woman2Woman Project
- Each product benefits a specific woman
- Provides vocational training and recovery counseling
- Scrub, exfoliator, wipes lip balm and moisturizer
- com or Target
- ONEHOPE provides many award-winning wines that all have a measurable social impact.
- Core Collection Chardonnay - Every 2 cases funds a clinical trial for a woman with Breast Cancer
- com, Meijer’s and Heinen’s (in Chicago) and Amazon
City Girl Coffee
- a portion of every sale to organizations that support women in their country of origin, including Guatamala, Indonesia .
- sources coffees from women producers whenever possible
- small batch, organic