While you’re traveling, if you’re going into town to try some authentic foods, travel expert Mark Murphy shares some dos and don’ts depending on where you go:
- VIETNAM: Never, ever.
- SINGAPORE: Yes, relatively safe to eat!
- INDIA: Don’t eat anywhere outside of your hotel or a restaurant.
- TAIPEI: Opt for the night markets.
- MALAYSIA: Stick to the Hawker Centers.
- MEXICO: Skip the water/ice in everything, including drinks, and ask about the water food is washed in.
More info: http://www.markmurphytravels.com/