Blackhawks Game Notes For Saturday @ Calgary
* The Blackhawks have earned at least one standings point in each of their last 11 games (7-0-4) against the Flames – tied for the third-longest active streak against one opponent (entering the weekend).
* Each of the Flames’ last three (and six of their last seven) games has been decided by at least three goals (including back-to-back losses).
* The Blackhawks have now lost six of their last seven games (1-4-2), while not scoring a single power-play goal over their last six games – tied for the second-longest active streak in the NHL entering the weekend (Senators 11 games).
* Entering the weekend, only the Canucks (-29) have a worse goal differential in the third period than the Flames (-28) this season.
* Johnny Gaudreau has scored 23 of his 28 goals (and recorded 52 of his 72 points) this season at home.
* Patrick Kane, who has scored just one goal over his last seven games, has recorded at least one point in 12 of his last 13 games against the Flames (nine goals, nine assists over stretch).