Blackhawks Game Notes For Friday @ Winnipeg
* Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews each scored a goal in a 2-0 Blackhawks win over Winnipeg on December 11, 2015. Chicago has won four out of the last five meetings overall between the teams.
* The Blackhawks in the midst of a four-game skid and have been outscored 16-6 during the streak after falling 3-2 at home to Philadelphia on Wednesday. Since their 2009-10 Stanley Cup winning season, Chicago has suffered just one losing streak of five games or more – a nine-gamer from January 21 – February 14, 2012.
* Jets’ goalie Ondrej Pavelec has lost all six of his career starts against Chicago with a 4.50 goals-against average while his teammate Michael Hutchinson is 4-1-1 with a 1.33 GAA in his six career starts against the Blackhawks.
* Powered by Artemi Panarin’s 62 points, the Blackhawks’ 105 points are the second most in the NHL, trailing only Arizona’s 119 points. Panarin’s point total is the most by a Chicago rookie since Patrick Kane posted 72 in 2007-08.
* With an assist in Wednesday night’s loss to the Flyers, Patrick Kane has reached the 90-point mark for the first time in his career and he became the first Blackhawk to tally 90 or more points in a season since Jeremy Roenick posted 107 during the 1993-94 season.
* The Jets are one of three teams this season ranking 25th or worse in both the power play and the penalty kill (Ottawa & Calgary). Winnipeg ranks 29th on the power play and 25th on the penalty kill.