Bulls Game Notes For Saturday vs. Houston
* This will be the first meeting of the season between the Rockets and Bulls. The teams have split their last 18 meetings played in Chicago.
* The Rockets defeated the Pelicans on Wednesday despite going 3-for-35 (.086) from three-point range. That is the lowest three-point percentage by any team when attempting 30+ three-pointers in a game since at least the start of the 1985-86 season.
* The Bulls have given up 100 or more points in each of their last 15 games (4-11). This is the franchise’s longest such streak since giving up 100+ points in 25 straight games, December 21, 1985-February 17, 1986.
* Trevor Ariza went 0-for-7 from behind the arc in Wednesday’s win over New Orleans. That snapped his career-long 30-game streak hitting at least one three-pointer.
* James Harden had 39 points and 12 rebounds in Wednesday’s win over the Pelicans. It was his fifth 35/10 performance in 2015-16 (two games with 35+ pts & 10+ rebounds (both vs NO); 3 games with 35+ pts & 10+ ast).
* Pau Gasol has had one triple-double and three double-doubles in his last five games against the Rockets, averaging 16.6 points, 14.0 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game over this stretch.