Bulls Game Notes For Friday vs. Toronto
* The Bulls have won the last seven games in this series, including both meetings so far in 2015-16. This is Chicago’s longest win streak versus Toronto since taking 15 straight, December 18, 2002-December 29, 2006.
* The Raptors shot 40.3 percent from behind the arc in the fourth quarter of games prior to the All-Star Break; that ranked third in the NBA.
* The Bulls have lost 14 of its last 19 games, and has given up 100+ points in each of its last eight. After sitting in second place in the East, 3.0 games behind the Cavaliers, through games of January 8, Chicago is now in eighth, 12.0 games back.
* DeMar DeRozan put up 23.4 points per game prior to the All-Star Game; that is fifth highest in franchise history, and the highest since Chris Bosh averaged 24.4 PPG prior to the ASG in 2009-10.
* Kyle Lowry has had 20+ points in each of his last four games against Chicago, averaging 26.0 (104/4) points on 47.4 (37/78) percent shooting (46.4 (13/28) percent from three-point range) during this streak.
* Pau Gasol averaged 11.1 rebounds per game after the All-Star Game last season, which ranked fourth in the NBA (minimum 0.3 G/team G). He had nine rebounds in Thursday’s game versus the Cavaliers.