Bulls Game Notes For Monday @ Charlotte
* This is the final meeting between these team this season, after Charlotte won two of the first three matchups. If the Hornets win today, it would be their first season with at least three victories against the Bulls since 2001-02 (four).
* Charlotte won at home against Washington Saturday, 108-104. The Hornets trailed by 19 points near the end of the second quarter, which tied for their second-largest comeback victory this season (largest: 22 points vs. Sacramento).
* Nicolas Batum scored a game-high 26 points at home against the Wizards Saturday. He is averaging 16.9 points per game at home this season compared to just 12.2 on the road.
* This is the last game of Chicago’s seven-game road trip. The Bulls are 2-4 on the trip thus far after a 112-105 loss in Minnesota Saturday, and they are just 11-14 on the road this season.
* The Bulls are now 5-11 since January 9, and only three Eastern Conference teams have fewer wins during that span – Philadelphia (four), Brooklyn (three) and Orlando (two).
* E’Twaun Moore has started every game of this road trip for the Bulls so far, after coming off the bench in 32 games prior to this stretch. He is averaging 12.5 points in those six games, including nine three-pointers made over his last three games.