Bulls Game Notes For Friday @ Boston
* The Bulls and Celtics have split their two meetings this season, with the home team winning both contests. Boston’s 105-100 win over Chicago on December 9 snapped its three-game home skid in this series.
* The Bulls shot 1-for-20 (.050) from three-point range in Wednesday’s loss to Golden State. It was their worst shooting performance from behind the arc (minimum 20 3PA) since they went 1-for-21 versus the Suns, November 9, 2004.
* The Celtics have scored 100 or more points in six straight games, averaging 112.5 points per game during this streak. However, they have also allowed 111.2 PPG during this stretch, which is why they are just 3-3 in the contests.
* Pau Gasol had just one point on 0-for-8 shooting in Wednesday’s loss to the Warriors. It was just the second time in his career that he failed to have a field goal in a game (minimum 10 minutes played).
* In the Bulls’ first game at Boston this season, Jimmy Butler had 36 points and zero assists. It was his third straight road game against the Celtics with 20+ points.
* Isaiah Thomas picked up his fourth 20/10 game of the season when he had 21 points and 10 assists in Wednesday’s loss to the Raptors.