Bulls Game Notes For Saturday @ Atlanta
* This is the first meeting of the season between the Bulls and Hawks. Chicago has won 12 of its last 16 games versus the Hawks, including three of its last four on the road.
* The Bulls have scored 100 or more points in nine straight games, which is the team’s longest such streak since they had 100+ points in 11 consecutive games, December 2-3, 1995.
* The Hawks have scored 100 or more points in each of their last five home contests (4-1), averaging 111.6 points per game on 50.6 percent shooting during this streak.
* Pau Gasol has had one or more blocked shots in 12 straight games; the last time he had a longer streak was December 14, 2014-January 5, 2015, when he had 1+ block in 13 consecutive contests.
* Jimmy Butler has now posted back-to-back points/assists double-doubles. Prior to this past Tuesday, he had never had a points/assists double-double in an NBA contest (288 games).
* Al Horford is shooting 58.1 (43/74) percent from the floor since December 26; entering this weekend, that ranked fourth in the NBA (minimum 40 FGM).