Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday vs. Pacers
* Chicago is 21-6 at home against the Pacers dating back to the 2002-03 season, its second-best home record versus any opponent over that time frame (minimum 20 games).
* The Pacers are 16-1 when leading after the third quarter this season, tied with the Cavaliers for the third-best record in the league.
* Pau Gasol has been held to under 10 points in each of his two games against the Pacers this season after scoring in double digits in 26 of 27 career games against Indiana coming into this season.
* Chicago’s bench is shooting 40.5 percent from three-point range this season, the second-highest mark in the league (Phoenix, 42.5 percent).
* Paul George is averaging 29.5 points and 7.5 rebounds while shooting 53.3 percent from three-point range in two games against Chicago this season.
* The Pacers are averaging 9.1 made three-pointers per game this season after averaging 7.5 in 2014-15. The +1.6 per game increase is the fifth largest in the NBA in 2015-16.