Blackhawks Game Notes For Tuesday vs. Colorado
* The Avalanche have won each of their last four road games against the Blackhawks – the longest active road win streak against Chicago.
* For the second time this season (also October 24-26), the Blackhawks have shut out back-to-back opponents. The only time the Blackhawks have ever shut out their opponents in more than two straight games was a four-game streak January 8-15, 1931.
* The Avalanche, who have won back-to-back games, have won three consecutive games just once this season (November 10-14).
* Corey Crawford has already matched a career high with four shutouts this season (also four shutouts in 2010-11). Crawford has allowed a total of four goals over his last four games (all wins).
* Patrick Kane, whose point streak has grown to 26 straight games, has recorded just one point over his last eight home games against the Avalanche (including going pointless in each of his last four home games against Colorado).
* Defenseman Tyson Barrie, who scored a pair of goals the last time he skated in Chicago (February 20), has two career multi-goal games in Chicago (also January 14, 2014). Barrie does not have a single multi-goal games over his career against any other NHL team.