Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday @ Boston
* Chicago has won three straight and six of its last seven meetings with the Celtics. Boston has dropped each of its last three home games against the Bulls, last defeating them there back on February 13, 2013.
* The Celtics have outscored their opponents 105.0 to 84.3 during their current three game home winning streak. Boston has made 10+ three-pointers in each of its last three games overall and will be looking to do so in four in a row for the first time since April of 2014.
* The Bulls have dropped two consecutive games for the first time this season and will be looking to avoid losing three in a row for the first time since March 6-9. Chicago has alternated wins and losses in each of its last four road contests (WLWL).
* Isaiah Thomas has scored 20+ points in each of his last three games, while hitting at least three three-pointers in two of those contests. Thomas has at least one three-pointer in 31 consecutive games – the second longest active streak in the NBA (Stephen Curry, 96 games).
* Kelly Olynyk has scored exactly 21 points in two of his last three games after hitting the 20-point plateau just twice in his previous 57 contests.
* Pau Gasol has grabbed at least 10 rebounds in seven consecutive games – the longest active streak in the NBA. Gasol has posted a double-double in three consecutive meetings with the Celtics, while scoring a total of 49 points in his last two against them.