Blackhawks Game Notes For Wednesday @ San Jose
* The Blackhawks have limited the Sharks to no more than two goals (not including shootout goals) in eight consecutive meetings – tied for the third-longest active such streak in the NHL.
* The Blackhawks allowed three power-play goals against the Canucks in Vancouver on Saturday night, after not allowing more than one power-play goal once over their previous 20 games.
* While the Sharks have won six consecutive games (the longest active win streak in the NHL), all six wins came on the road (back-to-back losses at home).
* Brent Burns, who leads all defensemen with seven goals this month, has scored just three goals in 35 career games against the Blackhawks.
* Brent Seabrook, who dished out a pair of assists the last time he faced the Sharks (March 14, 2015), had a career-high four assists against the Sharks in just his second career NHL game (October 7, 2005).
* Patrick Kane is currently working on a 16-game point streak. The last skater to record a longer point streak was Pascal Dupuis, who had a 17-game point streak March 7 – April 7, 2012.