White Sox Games Notes For Thursday vs. Seattle
* The White Sox have gone 23-5 at U.S. Cellular Field against the Mariners since 2008 – their best home record against any American League opponent over that span.
* Only two American League teams (Orioles and Blue Jays, both 38) have hit more home runs than the Mariners have hit (34) this month.
* The White Sox have won just one of their last seven series played at U.S. Cellular Field – a three-game sweep of the Angels August 10-12.
* Ketel Marte has recorded multiple hits and at least one extra-base hit in each of his last three games. Only one MLB player (Andrew McCutchen, four) has a longer active such streak.
* Carlos Rodon has allowed a total of just seven earned runs over his last seven starts against AL West competition, but has not received more than three runs of support in any of his eight career starts against AL West teams.
* Jose Abreu (96) and Nelson Cruz (95) have picked up at least one hit in more games than any other player in the majors so far this season. Cruz’ 79 home runs since the beginning of last season are 10 more than any other player in the majors (Mike Trout 69).