White Sox Game Notes For Monday @ Baltimore
* Dating back to the beginning of the 2012 season, the Orioles have won eight of their last 11 home games against the White Sox and Baltimore has at least one home run in each of its last eight home games against Chicago.
* Baltimore is coming off an 18-7 win over Boston yesterday, marking the Orioles highest scoring output since scoring 18 runs against Cleveland back on April 19, 2008. The Orioles followed up that 18-run game with a 9-4 win in the series finale against the Indians.
* Four different Orioles had 3+ hits in their win over Boston yesterday, just the sixth time in the last 10 seasons Baltimore has had four players all with three or more hits.
* After starting the season 0-4, the White Sox have won eight of their last 13 scoring 5.6 runs per game in those eight wins while posting just 1.6 runs per game in those five losses. Chicago has won eight straight when scoring at least three runs, the second longest active streak in the majors (Dodgers, 9).
* Hector Noesi is 0-3 with a 7.08 ERA and a .348 opponent batting average in his four career starts against the Orioles.
* Ubaldo Jimenez has recorded a win in each of his last four home starts at Camden Yards posting a 1.73 ERA and a .146 opponent batting average in the process.