Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday @ Toronto
* The Bulls beat the Raptors, 100-93, the last time they faced off in Toronto earlier this season (November 13), Chicago’s third straight road win over Toronto. The Bulls are 15-6 (.714) in road games versus the Raptors since 2003-04, their highest road win percentage versus any opponent over that span.
* The Bulls turned the ball over just six times in their 98-86 win over Charlotte on Monday, their fewest turnovers in a game this season. Chicago went 3-for-16 (.188) from three-point range in the game, its lowest three-point percentage in a win this season.
* The Raptors lost, 108-104, at Detroit on Tuesday despite going 27-for-29 from the free-throw line, Toronto’s fifth straight game with at least 25 free-throw attempts and shooting 80 percent or better from the free-throw line (the longest such single-season streak in Raptors franchise history).
* DeMar DeRozan had 22 points on Tuesday, his sixth consecutive game with at least 20 points (the longest single-season streak of his career).
* Nikola Mirotic had 28 points off the bench versus the Hornets on Monday, his seventh game with at least 25 points off the bench (second to Toronto’s Lou Williams, who has nine games with 25 or more points off the bench this season).
* Pau Gasol is averaging 22.1 points per road game versus the Raptors over his career, his highest road scoring average versus any single opponent.