Blackhawks Game Notes For Saturday @ Dallas
* The Blackhawks have won seven consecutive road games against the Stars – tied for the longest active road win streak against an opponent (Avalanche, seven straight road wins vs. Bruins).
* The Blackhawks, winners of four consecutive games, have now earned at least one standings point in each of their last seven games – the longest active streak in the NHL.
* The Stars, who have not scored a single power-play goal over their last three home games, have not gone four straight home games without a power-play goal since a four-game streak January 30 – March 1, 2014.
* The Stars are the only team in the NHL that has scored more power-play goals in the second period (24) than the first/third periods combined (21) this season.
* Cody Eakin scored a pair of goals and recorded three points against the Blackhawks on January 18, after scoring just two goals and recording four points over his first 11 career games against Chicago.
* Brandon Saad has scored six goals over his last six games against the Stars, after not scoring a single goal over his first eight career games against them.