Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday @ Philadelphia
* The Bulls have won four consecutive (and nine of their last 10) games against the Sixers, including a 118-115 game in Philly on November 7.
* The Sixers, who broke a four-game losing streak with a 92-84 win over Atlanta on Saturday, have shot below 37 percent from the field in five of their last six games.
* The Bulls, who have lost three straight games for the second time this season (also January 29 – February 4), have not lost four consecutive games since December 14-19, 2013.
* Since January 28, the Sixers have allowed fewer than 95 points on nine occasions. Over that span, the only Eastern Conference team that has allowed fewer than 95 points more often has been the Cavaliers (13 games).
* With 112 blocks and 105 steals this season, Nerlens Noel is the first rookie with at least 100 blocks and 100 steals since Andrei Kirilenko achieved the feat with the Jazz in 2001-02.
* Since January 16, Pau Gasol has pulled down double-digit rebounds in 23 of the 24 games he has played – tied with DeAndre Jordan for the most double-digit rebound games over that span.