Bulls Game Notes For Friday @ Indiana
* The Bulls and Pacers have split their two meetings this season, with the road team winning both contests. Chicago’s 92-90 victory at Indiana on December 29 snapped its four-game road skid in this series.
* Chicago is 7-4 in road games when playing on zero days’ rest this season. Both the Bulls and their opponents have scored a total of exactly 1080 points in these contests (98.2 ppg).
* The Pacers have held their opponents below 100 points in each of their last six home games; that is the second-longest active streak in the league (Mem – 9).
* E’Twaun Moore had a career-high 19 points on 9-for-10 shooting, including the game-winning three-pointer, in Thursday’s 108-105 win over the Thunder. Prior to Moore last night, the last Bulls’ player to shoot 90+ percent from the field in a game (minimum 10 FGA) was Joe Smith, who went 9-for-10 from the field against the Heat on January 16, 2008.
* Nikola Mirotic had a team-high 26 points against Oklahoma City on Thursday. It was the rookie’s third straight game with 23 or more points, all three performances coming off the bench. The last rookie to have four straight 20+ point games off the bench was Reggie Miller, November 11-17, 1987.
* The Pacers are 11-3 (.786) this season when George Hill starts. The only players with a higher win percentage as a starter this season (minimum 14 starts) all play for either the Warriors or Hawks.