Bulls Game Notes For Thursday vs. OK City
* The Thunder beat the 76ers last night, 123-118 in overtime, for their second straight win and ninth in their 11 games. Oklahoma City has scored 100 or more points in 14 straight games, which is the longest active streak and second longest this season (Golden State – 21).
* The Bulls defeated the Wizards at home on Tuesday, 97-92, and they have alternated wins and losses over their last five games, all of them played at home.
* The Thunder have beaten the Bulls five straight times; Chicago does not have an active losing streak of more than two in a row to any other opponent (Atlanta). The Thunder/Sonics also have won 12 of the last 15 times the teams have met in Chicago, dating back to the 1998-99 season.
* Last night, Russell Westbrook had 49 points, 16 rebounds and 10 assists for his fourth consecutive triple-double. He is the first player to record four or more straight triple-doubles since Michael Jordan had seven in a row in March-April 1989.
* Dion Waiters had a double-double of his own last night, scoring 20 points and grabbing 10 rebounds, despite the fact that he did not start. It was the fifth double-double off the bench by an Oklahoma City player this season (Mitch
McGary – 2 and Anthony Morrow – 2)
* Joakim Noah as collected 10-plus rebounds in each of his last eight games, which is the second-longest active streak, trailing only DeAndre Jordan (11). Pau Gasol has done so in five straight contests, which is tied for the fourth-longest streak.