Bulls Game Notes For Monday vs. Milwaukee
* The Bulls have won both games versus Milwaukee this season, extending their active winning streak in the series to five games. Chicago is 15-3 versus Milwaukee since 2010-11, as well as 26-8 in the series since 2006-07. Both win totals are the most by any Bucks opponent over the respective spans.
* The Bucks lost at home to Atlanta on Sunday, 97-86, snapping a four-game winning streak. Milwaukee did manage to hit all of its free throws (18-for-18) for the first time this season. It’s the most free throws the Bucks have sunk without a miss in any game since going 28-for-28 versus the Lakers on 1/12/2000.
* The Bulls defeated Phoenix on Saturday, 112-107, for their fifth win in their last six games. Chicago has either held or shared the Central Division lead for 103 days this season, while all other teams in the division have combined for 13 such days.
* John Henson blocked two more shots on Sunday, extending his current streak to 20 consecutive games with at least one rejection. It’s the longest active streak in the league, and it’s one game shy of Henson’s career long (21 straight games between 12/13/2013 and 2/22/2014).
* Derrick Rose is averaging 21.4 points per game when facing opponents that are currently .500 or better, compared to 15.7 versus sub-.500 foes. It’s the largest increase (+5.7) in the NBA (minimum 30 total games).
* After his double-double streak was snapped at 14 consecutive games on Friday, Pau Gasol produced his 36th of the season with 22 points and 14 rebounds on Saturday. The 36 double-doubles are the most in the NBA in 2014-15.