Blackhawks Game Notes For Wednesday vs. Detroit
* The Blackhawks have won four consecutive regular season home games against the Red Wings for the first time since February 1987. Chicago has not won five consecutive home games during the regular season against Detroit since a seven-game streak during the 1981-82 and 1982-83 seasons.
* The Blackhawks have earned at least one standings point in each of their last six games (4-0-2) – their second-longest such streak this season (eight games, November 26 – December 11).
* The Red Wings have lost three consecutive games (0-2-1) for the first time since their six-game losing streak (0-2-4) December 10-21 earlier this season.
* The Red Wings, who have scored a power-play goal in three consecutive road games, have not done so in four consecutive road games since a six-game streak March 13-25, 2013.
* Marian Hossa, who has recorded multiple points in four of his last five games, has recorded 26 points (10 goals, 16 assists) over his last 26 games against the Red Wings.
* Since the 2002-03 season, Henrik Zetterberg has recorded 51 points against the Blackhawks. Over that span, only two skaters (David Legwand and Rick Nash, both 52 points) have recorded more points against Chicago.