Blackhawks Game Notes For Tuesday @ New Jersey
* The Blackhawks have won back-to-back games against the Devils, while scoring exactly five goals in both of the games. New Jersey has also scored a power-play goal in just two of their last nine games against Chicago.
* The Blackhawks have won six consecutive games, and have allowed exactly one goal in four of their last five victories.
* Going back to last season, the Devils have allowed 24 special-teams goals over their last 22 home games. Prior to this stretch, the Devils had allowed just two special-teams goals over their previous 14 home games.
* The Devils have allowed an NHL-high eight unassisted goals this season, after allowing a total of just 10 all last season.
* Jaromir Jagr, the Devils’ leading point scorer this season (17 points), has been held without a single point over his last four games against the Blackhawks.
* Marian Hossa, who scored a pair of goals in Nashville on Saturday night, had scored just two goals over his previous 24 games. Hossa has also recorded 29 points (14 goals, 15 assists) over his last 24 games against the Devils.