Bulls Game Notes For Saturday vs. Golden State
* Chicago has won three of the last four games in this series. All four of those contests were decided by 15 or more points.
* The Warriors have won their last 11 games. That ties the franchise record for the longest win streak in a single season (also December 29, 1971-January 22, 1972).
* The Bulls are 10-3 (.769) on the road this season, but just 2-4 (.333) at the United Center. Entering this weekend, they had the biggest differential in home and road win percentage in the NBA.
* Stephen Curry is 0-4 lifetime in road games against the Bulls, averaging just 12.3 points per game in those contests. In his last appearance at the United Center he managed just five points on 2-for-10 from the field.
* Pau Gasol has had at least 15 points and 10 rebounds in each of his last five games. That gives him 11 games with 15+ points and 10+ boards on the season; entering this weekend, that was tied with Anthony Davis for second in the NBA (DeMarcus Cousins, Sac – 12).
* Along with Gasol, Joakim Noah and Nikola Mirotic also notched points/rebounds double-doubles in the win over the Hornets. It was the sixth time since the start of last season that the Bulls have had three or more players with 10+ points and 10+ rebounds in the same game; entering this weekend, that was tied with the Pistons for the most such games in that time span.