Bulls Game Notes For Friday @ Portland
* The Trail Blazers have won the last six overall games in this series, as well as the last six meetings played in Portland.
* Chicago is putting up 101.3 points per game this season, up +7.6 points per game from its 2013-14 season average (93.7). Entering this weekend, that was the second-best improvement in the NBA (Bos – +10.6).
* Portland is averaging 109.4 points and shooting 43.3 percent from three-point range during its current five-game win streak.
* Nikola Mirotic has 19 points and 12 rebounds in his last two games after recording just five points and six boards over his previous six contests.
* Jimmy Butler has scored 20 or more points in each of his last four games, making 54.8 (34/62) percent of his shot attempts during this streak.
* Wesley Matthews has made at least one three-pointer in 29 straight games, which is the longest active streak in the league.