Bulls Game Notes For Thursday @ Toronto
* Toronto has won four of its last six games against the Bulls holding Chicago to 88.7 points per game on 42.2 percent shooting.
* Chicago is averaging 104.0 points per game this season and the Bulls have reached the century mark in six of their eight contests, this after scoring 100+ points in just six of their first 36 games last season.
* Toronto is off to a franchise best 7-1 start and the Raptors have scored 100+ points in each of their first eight games for the first time in team history. Only two teams in the last 20 years have started the season with nine consecutive 100-point performances (Miami in 2013-14 and Phoenix in 2009-10).
* Pau Gasol is averaging 18.4 points per game in his first season with the Bulls, the third highest scoring average by any player with a new team this season behind only LeBron James, Cle (24.8) and Kevin Love, Cle (18.7).
* DeMar DeRozan is averaging 26.3 points per game on the road this season but has posted just 19.2 points per game on 39.7 percent shooting in his five home contests.
* The Raptors join Phoenix as the only two teams in the NBA with six different players averaging double-figures this season (Minimum 5 G).