White Sox Game Notes For Friday @ Tampa Bay
* Each of the last four games between these teams has been decided by at least three runs (three of four won by White Sox).
* The White Sox have punched out at least 13 hits twice over their last three games, after doing so just once over their previous 40 games.
* The Rays have punched out more than two extra-base hits just twice over their last 20 home games. Since August 3, the Rays have an MLB-low slugging percentage of just .276 at home.
* With two more losses, the Rays (74-79) will clinch their first season with a non-winning record since they went 66-96 in 2007.
* Jose Quintana has allowed a total of just 11 earned runs over his last seven road starts against American League competition.
* Jose Abreu drove in 11 runs in a series against the Rays back in April, which included a season-high six-RBI performance on April 25.