The National Weather Service in Chicago has issued an urban and small stream flood advisory for:
- East central Will County in northeast Illinois
- Lake County in northwest Indiana
- Northeastern Kankakee County in northeast Illinois
- Northeastern newton county in northwest Indiana
- Northern Jasper County in northwest Indiana
- Porter County in northwest Indiana.
- Southeastern Cook County in northeast Illinois
The advisory remains in effect until 11:30 a.m. CDT.
Got any great rain or storm photos? Submit them by clicking the red button below. We may feature them on our website or on one of our newscasts.