* The White Sox are unbeaten (4-0-1) in their last five series against Toronto, going 12-6 in those games. Chicago has held the Blue Jays to seven runs or fewer in 15 straight meetings, their longest streak since 1995-96 (16).
* Toronto has lost six straight road games after winning their previous six away from home. The Blue Jays have scored eight runs total in those six road games after scoring 41 runs in their previous six road games.
* Chicago has scored three runs or fewer in eight straight games, the team’s longest streak since an eight-game streak May 21-29, 1988. The team’s 13 runs over those eight games are the fewest in any eight-game stretch since the White Sox scored 13 from August 19-26, 1986.
* Marcus Stroman is coming off a career-high nine innings in his last start, a no-decision in which he allowed just two runs to Detroit. It marked the longest no-decision by a Toronto pitcher since Ricky Romero had a nine-inning no-decision on September 19, 2011.
* After going 1-4 with a 5.93 ERA (29 ER/44.0 IP) in his first 10 career games at U.S. Cellular Field (eight starts), Hector Noesi has won three home straight starts, allowing just four earned runs in 19.2 innings (1.83 ERA).
* Jose Bautista has reached base in 22 straight games, the longest active streak in baseball. Bautista has reached safely in 106 of his 116 games this season, most in the majors. The Blue Jays are 59-47 when Bautista reaches base and 1-9 when he plays and does not reach base.