* The White Sox have scored at least three runs in each of their last seven games against the Twins – the third-longest active streak against Minnesota (Rays 20, Athletics 12).
* The White Sox punched out 16 hits against the Tigers on Thursday, marking the fourth time they have had at least 14 hits over their last six games. The Twins, meanwhile, have not punched out double-digit hits once over their last 13 games – the longest active streak in the majors.
* Kyle Gibson has not allowed a single run in four of his last six road starts, and has allowed a total of just five runs in his nine victories this season.
* Chris Sale has pitched at least seven innings and allowed fewer than two runs in each of their last four starts. On the season, only one AL pitcher (Felix Hernandez 10) has had more starts with at least seven innings and fewer than two runs allowed than Sale (eight).
* Rookie Danny Santana has picked up multiple RBI just five times this season, and two of those games came against the White Sox last week (July 24 and July 27).
* While rookie Jose Abreu has at least one hit in all 11 of his games against the Twins this season, he also has the majors’ longest active hit streak at 20 games.