Cubs Game Notes For Tuesdsay vs. Colorado
* The Cubs have won 16 of their last 21 home games against the Rockies, including five of their last seven there against them. These teams will be meeting for the first time this season.
* The home team in this series is 32-11 since 2007.
*Since July 1, the Rockies have scored 46.3% of their runs via the home run (37 of them), the highest % in the National League. The Cubs are second in that span with 42.7% of their runs coming via their 41 home runs.
* Colorado is in danger of becoming just the third team in history to rank first in the majors in batting average and last in ERA.
* Jorge De La Rosa has won 27 games since the beginning of last season, tied for the third most by any NL pitcher over that span after Adam Wainwright (32) and Clayton Kershaw (28).
* Edwin Jackson, meanwhile, has more losses than any other pitcher in the majors since he joined the Cubs in 2013.