White Sox Game Notes For Friday vs. Seattle
* The White Sox are an American League-best 27-7 against the Mariners since 2010, while outscoring Seattle by 69 runs (182-113) over that span.
* The Mariners have scored double-digit runs three times over their last nine games, after doing so just three times over their previous 140 games.
* The White Sox have won each of their last four games played on Independence Day – the longest active win streak in the majors.
* Since June 23, Kyle Seager leads the majors (minimum 30 PA) with a .528 batting average (19/36) and 12 RBI.
* Alexei Ramirez is the only American League player with at least 40 runs scored, 40 RBI and 14 stolen bases this season.
* Chris Sale’s opponent batting average of .162 at U.S. Cellular Field this season is the second-lowest opponent batting average at home by a pitcher (minimum eight starts) since 1991 (Francisco Liriano .156 in 2006).