* The White Sox have won three consecutive games after winning just three of their previous 14 contests. Dating back to last season, the White Sox have lost five straight games against the Angels, including all three matchups between the clubs this season.
* The Angels have won eight of their last 11 games overall, however, all three of their losses in that span have come on the road.
* Garrett Richards, who is a perfect 4-0 with a 1.05 ERA in five starts this month, will be making his first career start against the White Sox.
* Hector Noesi is 2-4 with a 4.26 ERA in 11 starts for the White Sox this season and will be seeking his first career win against the Angels.
* Mike Trout is hitting .435 (10-for-23) with two doubles, two homers and five RBI during his current seven-game hitting streak. Trout is 4-for-9 with one triple and two RBI in his career against Hector Noesi.
* Jose Abreu is hitting .351 with three doubles, six homers and 13 RBI during his current 14-game hitting streak – the longest active hitting streak in the majors.