Here are Brad the Robot’s “Top 10 reasons that the George Lucas museum will be great for Chicago.”
10. Crime rates will drop exponentially with the streets full of stormtroopers.
9. Lightsabers will be used on anyone that tries to put ketchup on their hot dog.
8. Soldier Field looks like a spaceship so it won’t look out of place with a Death Star hovering over it.
7. New restaurants will open within ewok-ing distance.
6. If Yoda can lift a ship out of a swamp, he can pull the letters off the Trump Tower.
5. The former queen of daytime talk agreed to make appearances as R2D2’s sidekick, C3P-Oprah.
4. Millennium Park will expand their garage for the Millennium Falcon parking.
3. Cheap tobacco products will become available for people that Chewbacca.
2. Michigan Avenue will add a new shopping center called the “Darth Maul.”
And the number 1 reason the George Lucas museum will be great for Chicago…
Our deep dish pizza and italian beef sandwiches are so thick, we’ll need to “use the forks!”
A BIG THANK YOU to the 501st Midwest Garrison
For more information, check out www.midwestgarrison.com