White Sox Game Notes For Tuesday vs. Giants
* The White Sox have lost seven of their last nine games and have been outscored 26-6 during their current four-game losing streak. Chicago has won four of the six all-time regular-season meetings between these clubs.
* The Giants have lost three straight and six of their last seven games. San Francisco has won all six of its interleague contests this season – one of just two teams in the majors that have perfect records in interleague play this season (Oakland, 3-0).
* John Danks has allowed only five earned runs and has struck out 17 batters over his last four starts. Danks is 2-1 with a 2.66 ERA in three interleague starts this season.
* Matt Cain has allowed six hits or less in each of his last five starts and will be seeking his first career win over the White Sox (no decision in one start against them on May 18, 2008).
* Jose Abreu is hitting .314 at home this season compared to .219 on the road. Abreu leads all rookies with 19 homers and 51 RBI this season.
* Michael Morse is hitting .435 (10-for-23) during his current six-game hitting streak. Morse is hitting .182 in his career against the White Sox – the second-lowest batting average in his career against any opponent (minimum 15 games).