White Sox Game Notes For Friday @ LA Angels
* The White Sox and Angels have split their last 60 meetings, with each team going 15-15 at home. Los Angeles has won each of the last three season series (6-2, 5-3, 4-3).
* The White Sox have stayed within three games of .500 all season long. The 61 straight games within three games of .500 are the second-longest streak in franchise history (73-game streak in 1974).
* The Angels just finished a 3-7 road trip against AL West foes. The Halos have gone 11-17 against their own division and 20-11 against everyone else.
* Andre Rienzo has lost each of his last two starts after the White Sox won his first six starts of the season. Rienzo has walked multiple batters in each of his first eight starts of the season, the first Chicago pitcher to do so since Gavin Floyd in 2008 (nine straight).
* Jered Weaver has a 2.66 career home ERA, the second lowest by any active pitcher with at least 50 home starts (Clayton Kershaw, 2.24). In five career home starts against the White Sox, Weaver is 3-1 with a 1.29 ERA (5 ER/35.0 IP).
* Mike Trout doubled, tripled, scored a run and drove in a run yesterday in his first full game back from a back injury. Trout is the only player in the AL to lead his team in triples (5), runs (35) and RBI (39).