* The White Sox, who have scored exactly seven runs in each of their last three victories, have allowed 10 or fewer hits in each of their last 21 victories.
* The Yankees have allowed their opponents to hit a home run in just two of their last 12 road games. During this stretch, their starters have displayed a 2.39 ERA while walking just 14 batters.
* Masahiro Tanaka, coming off his first loss (Tuesday vs. Cubs) since August 19, 2012, is one of just two AL pitchers (Sonny Gray) with nine quality starts this season.
* This season, Jose Abreu (currently on the DL) and Yangervis Solarte are two of three rookies leading or tied for the team lead in RBI.
* Alexei Ramirez has already recorded 58 hits this season, the second-most by a White Sox player in a single season through May 21 since 1914 (Paul Konerko, 62 in 2002).