Blackhawks Game 6 Notes at Minnesota Tuesday
* Chicago defeated Minnesota, 2-1, on Sunday, upping its record at United Center to 6-0 during the 2014 postseason. The Blackhawks and Wild (5-0) are the only two clubs that are undefeated at home in the 2014 playoffs.
* The Blackhawks are 1-4 and averaging just 2.2 goals per game on the road during the 2014 postseason. The Wild are averaging 4.3 goals per game in their last three games at Xcel Energy Center, outscoring opponents by a combined 13-4 in those wins.
* Marian Hossa had a helper in Game 5, giving him a league-high nine points (1g, 8a) in the Second Round on the 2014 playoffs overall. Hossa has 20 points vs. the Wild since the beginning of 2012-13 – most of any skater in the league (regular and postseason combined).
* Bryan Bickell netted his team-high sixth marker of the 2014 playoffs on Sunday, giving him 11 goals vs. the Wild since the beginning of 2012-13 – most of any NHL player (regular and postseason combined). Including a 5-0 mark this year, the Blackhawks are 16-1 in the postseason all-time when Bickell lights the lamp at least once.
* Erik Haula scored the Wild’s lone marker on Sunday, giving him four points (2g, 2a) in the first five games of this matchup. Haula has six career points (3g, 3a) vs. Chicago – his most against any opponent (regular and postseason combined).
* Minnesota has scored 16 goals in the third period during the 2014 playoffs – tied with the Kings for most of any club in any period. The Wild have outscored opponents 8-0 in the third period in their last three home contests.