Naperville launches prescription drug drop-off box
Naperville is launching a new program that allows residents to safely dispose of unused medications.
All 10 Naperville fire stations will have drop-off boxes available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The Naperville police station will accept unused medications Monday through Friday during normal lobby hours.
Residents can bring in prescription and over the counter medications.
Needles and syringes will not be accepted.
Naperville’s fire stations are located at:
- Fire Station No. 1: 964 E. Chicago Ave.
- Fire Station No. 2: 601 E. Bailey Rd.
- Fire Station No. 3: 1803 N. Washington St.
- Fire Station No. 4: 1971 Brookdale Rd.
- Fire Station No. 5: 2191 Plainfield-Naperville Rd.
- Fire Station No. 6: 2808 103rd St.
- Fire Station No.7: 1380 Aurora Ave.
- Fire Station No. 8: 1320 Modaff Rd.
- Fire Station No. 9: 1144 W. Ogden Ave.
- Fire Station No. 10: 3201 95th St.
Naperville’s police station is located at:
- 1350 Aurora Ave.
FOR MORE INFO, GO TO: www.naperville.il.us