* The Blackhawks beat the Blues, 2-0, in Game 3, recording the first shutout in their last 22 playoff games in the process. Chicago has a postseason mark of 12-2 at United Center since the 2012 playoffs.
* Chicago has been down 1-2 in a best-of-7 series 28 times in franchise history, and has won Game 4 on 19 occasions. Dating to the 2009 playoffs, the Blackhawks have won four of the last six matchups in which they’ve dropped two of the first three tilts.
* The Blues have a best-of-7 record of just 8-8 when taking a 2-1 series advantage into Game 4 of the matchup. St. Louis is 6-10 all-time in Game 4s after winning two of the first three contests in the series.
* Ryan Miller has a 1.88 GAA during the 2014 playoffs – best of any Western Conference netminder who has started at least two contests. Miller is 11-14 in 25 career postseason road starts, posting a 2.67 GAA and a .913 save percentage in those games.
* Marcus Kruger lit the lamp in Game 3, recording his first point in the 2014 playoffs, and the seventh postseason point (4g, 3a) of his career overall. Since the 2011 playoffs, the Blackhawks are 6-0 in the postseason when Kruger tallies at least one point.
* Dating to the 2012 playoffs, St. Louis has lost six straight postseason road games – tied for the third-longest active streak among all NHL clubs (Kings have lost eight straight, Wild have lost seven straight).