* Going back to 1976, the Wizards have lost six consecutive Game 2’s when entering with a 1-0 lead (losing four of the six series). Going back to 2011, the Bulls have won back-to-back Game 2’s and back-to-back playoff series when trailing 1-0.
* The Bulls, who allowed 102 points in Game 1, had allowed at least 100 points just once over their final 19 games of the regular season.
* The Bulls lost Game 1 despite having seven different players scoring in double figures against Washington. The only other team with seven players in double figures this postseason has been the Clippers in their 138-98 win over Golden State last night.
* Going back to the regular season, Jimmy Butler has recorded 10 steals over his last three games, and has shot at least 50 percent from the field in three of his last four games.
* Nene Hilario’s 24 points in Game 1 were the most Hilario has ever scored in a road playoff game. Nene has also shot at least 64 percent from the field in back-to-back road games against the Bulls.