* The White Sox saw their four-game losing streak come to an end with a 16-2 win over the Rangers on Sunday. Chicago has scored five or more runs in 10 of its 19 games this season and is tied with Colorado for the most runs scored in the majors with 106.
* Seven of Detroit’s nine wins this season have come at home. The Tigers have a ML-leading seven come from behind victories this season.
* John Danks, who has posted a quality start in all three of his outings this season, is 0-5 with an 8.74 ERA in his last six starts against the Tigers. Danks will be seeking his first win over Detroit since July 27, 2011.
* Anibal Sanchez, who will be seeking his first win of the season, is 2-2 with a 3.04 ERA in four career starts against the White Sox.
* Jose Abreu, who is 5-for-9 over his last two games after going 1-for-25 in his previous seven contests, has driven in 17 runs in first 19 career games. Since 1914, the most RBI by a White Sox batter through their first 20 career games is 20 (Zeke Bonura in 1934).