Bulls Game Note For Monday vs. Orlando
* The Bulls have won 10 of the last 12 against the Magic, including a 128-125 triple-overtime win the last time these teams played. Chicago’s two losses to Orlando during this span have both come at home.
* The Magic are 4-36 (.100) on the road this season and have lost each of their last nine away from home. Orlando’s .100 road-win percentage is its worst single-season road-win percentage in franchise history.
* In Chicago’s loss to the Knicks on Sunday, Joakim Noah had 13 points, 17 rebounds, and nine assists. In April, Noah is averaging 12.7 points, 12.8 rebounds, and 7.0 assists.
* Victor Oladipo has had a steal in 13 straight games, the second-longest active streak in the league (Deron Williams, Bkn – 29). During this 13-game streak, Oladipo is averaging 14.5 points and 2.0 steals.
* In six games in April, D.J. Augustin is averaging 19.8 points, all of the bench. Augustin’s 19.8 points off the bench in April are third most among reserves during this time (min. 5 games off the bench).
* When these teams last played on January 15, Tobias Harris had 22 points and 16 rebounds and shot 62.5 percent from the field. Over his last 10 games, Harris is averaging 15.7 points, 7.3 rebounds, and is shooting 56.0 percent from the field.