Bulls Game Notes For Friday vs. Detroit
* When the Pistons beat the Bulls 92-75 in Chicago on December 7, it snapped their 14-game road losing streak in this series. However, the Bulls have still taken two of their three games against Detroit in 2013-14.
* After winning its first four road games against Central Division opponents this season, Detroit now has dropped its last three. The Pistons are coming off a 122-100 road loss to Cleveland on Wednesday.
* Chicago has won six straight games, which is the longest active win streak in the NBA. Chicago is holding its opponents to 88.2 points per game during this win streak.
* Brandon Jennings had 33 points and five assists in Detroit’s win over Chicago at the United Center on December 7. That was the first of Jennings’ three 30-point performances this season (30 – January 22 at Mil, 35 – February 8 vs Den).
* Kirk Hinrich is averaging 15.3 points per game and shooting 55.0 (22/40) percent (47.1 percent from three-point range) so far this month. He had 16 points on 7-for-9 from the field in Wednesday’s win over the Timberwolves.
* Joakim Noah picked up his fourth triple-double of the season on Wednesday, tying Lance Stephenson for the league lead. Noah also broke Tom Boerwinkle’s franchise mark for assists in a season by a center. Boerwinkle had 397 assists in 1970-71; with his 10 dimes against the Timberwolves on Wednesday, Noah now has 398 for the season.