* The Bulls have won their last five games, which is the longest active win streak in the league. Chicago is holding its opponents to just 88.4 points per game during this streak. At 45-32, the Bulls need just one more win to surpass last season’s mark (45-37).
* Minnesota has lost its last nine games when playing on zero days’ rest, its last such win coming back on January 18 against the Utah Jazz.
* Jimmy Butler had a career-high nine assists in Saturday’s win over the Wizards. He is the fifth different Bulls’ player to have 9+ assists in a game at least once this season (Joakim Noah, D.J. Augustin, Kirk Hinrich and Luol Deng) (20 9+ assist games in all). Last season Chicago had four different players record nine assists at least one in a game (12 times in all).
* D.J. Augustin has had 20 or more points off the bench in five of his last six road games, including each of the last three. He is averaging 24.0 points per game on 49.5 (45/91) percent shooting, including 54.3 (19/35) percent from three-point range, in these road contests.
* Corey Brewer is shooting 55.8 (48/86) percent since March 24, third best among starting forwards since that date (minimum 30 FGM). He had 11 points on 5-for-8 from the field in his only game against the Bulls this season.