Bulls Game Notes For Friday vs. Milwaukee
* Milwaukee has lost 11 of its last 12 games, allowing an average of 108.3 points per game over this stretch.
* Chicago’s defense has been excellent all season, but even more so since the All-Star break; opponents are averaging just 90.7 points per game on 41.9 percent shooting against the Bulls since the break, both of which lead the NBA.
* Ramon Sessions has averaged 20.8 points (on 50.0 FG%) and 6.4 assists since moving into the Bucks’ starting lineup five games ago. However, Sessions has not been very productive against Chicago in recent meetings, averaging just 5.6 points and 5.2 assists while making just 19.6 (9/46) percent of his shot attempts in his last five appearances against the Bulls.
* Mike Dunleavy has missed just one free throw since February 25, going 41 of 42 (.976) from the line. For the season, he is shooting a career-high 85.4 percent from the FT line.
* D.J. Augustin had a team-high 23 points off the bench in Wednesday’s win over the Hawks. It was the team-high 15th time this season Augustin has either led the Bulls outright or been tied for the team lead in points in a game.