College student eats marijuana cookie, falls to death

A marijuana cookie is being linked to the death of a college student last month.

A 19-year-old Levy Thamba died after he fell from a fourth floor hotel balcony in Denver.

He reportedly started acting strange after he tried a marijuana cookie for the first time.

The Denver County Coroner says pot contributed to the college student’s death.

Doctors say those edible marijuana products are causing more people to overdose and have bad reactions.

They say people ingest too much because they get impatient since it takes longer to feel the products’ effects.

Thamba was an engineering student from the Republic of Congo in Africa and was visiting Denver for spring break.

Thamba was not of the legal age of 21-years-old to consume marijuana in Colorado.

READ MORE

3 comments

Comments are closed.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 627 other followers