Blackhawks Game Notes For Thursday vs. Wild
* The Wild have won back to back games for the first time since March 3. With 89 points, Minnesota sits as the No. 7 seed in the Western Conference, four points ahead of Dallas and Phoenix.
* The Blackhawks have lost three consecutive games for the first time since February 2012. Chicago is now just one game over .500 (13-12-7) since January 5.
* With his 3-2 victory on Monday, Wild goaltender Ilya Bryzgalov still hasn’t lost in regulation since January 27 (includes four starts with Edmonton). He’s 6-0-4 since then with a 2.08 GAA.
* With a goal and an assist on Monday, Mikko Koivu extended his scoring streak to six games. And in eight games since March 18, Koivu leads all skaters with 10 assists, while his 12 points are tied for the second most in the league (Gustav Nyquist, 13).
* Jonathan Toews will reportedly miss the rest of the regular season with an upper-body injury. Chicago is 13-7-4 (.625) without Toews in the lin